Friday, December 10, 2010

Chill bump city

Hello to all of my snowed-in friends up in Minnesota, Ohio, New York City, Boston etc. - I'm getting ready to go out and play tennis in shorts and a tee shirt.  It doesn't suck to be me, today!  Of course my good friends out in Colorado, Washington, Oregon, and up in New Hampshire - you guys are probably out skiing powder right now so you're free to send a sarcastic blog right back at me.  I'm going to Montreal next month, so I'll get my share of ass-freezing.  Last time I was there it was May, and I spent a wonderful afternoon in the historic district, sipping a glass of rose at a sidewalk cafe, watching the street performers; and walking down the old streets, marveling at the architecture.  It feels just like being in a great European city.  This time - I'll probably be looking for some strong French coffee...and running from car to building bundled up in a down parka.

No comments:

Post a Comment